Serving Our Clients
by Protecting Their Pets
We here at Broadway Animal Hospital know that this is a stressful time. We also know that your pets still need to be cared for. We want to prevent any spread of sickness while still keeping your pet happy and healthy.
We are currently operating at our normal hours. We have always consistently disinfected any surfaces in the hospital, and we will continue to do so even more frequently. In order to keep our staff and clients safe during this unfortunate situation, we are no longer allowing clients to enter the hospital, only their pets. Our visits will now follow the protocol below:
- Please call us from your vehicle when you arrive instead of coming into the building so that we can check you in by phone.
- When a team member is available, they will call you to discuss the details of your visit and obtain history information.
- The Team member will come to the vehicle and pick up the pet and bring him/her into the building.
- When the doctor is available, the doctor will call you to discuss problems, findings, recommendations, and options before proceeding with service.
- The doctor/tech may call again after services have been preformed to discuss further.
- At the conclusion of your visit the reception will call to take payment over the phone. We do encourage payment by credit card at this moment.
- Once your pet is ready to be picked up, please call the reception to let them know you are waiting outside and a technician will bring the pet back out to you.
We are requesting that anyone who is feeling ill or has been exposed to COVID-19 to refrain from coming in. Please feel free to call and cancel your appointment. If your pet is in need, please notify us of their illness and we will do what we can to accommodate your pet.
Here is a helpful link from the World Health Organization about COVID-19:
We are sorry for the inconvenience that has made, but these are the steps we need to take in order to stay open so we can care for you pets.
-Your Veterinary Staff
Veterinarian in Edgewater, IL
Broadway Animal Hospital has been serving the pet community of Edgewater and the surrounding areas for over 80 years. We pride ourselves on being your friendly neighborhood vet where a warm welcome is always here to greet you. Whether your pet is ill, injured, or is simply due for a wellness check, we want your experience with us to exceed expectations all around, from the standard of veterinary care to the level of compassion and understanding. Your pets are just like family, and so we are committed to treating them as such.
Our dedicated, expert veterinarian staff operate in a state of the art facility right here on Broadway and serve clients from Rogers Park, West Ridge, Ravenswood and beyond. We look forward to welcoming you to our veterinary family, too! Call us today at (773) 262-5445.
Fantastic doctors and staff! Dr. Kaz and his entire staff were just wonderful with our little girl chihuahua mix. Would highly recommend to all!
Dr. Kas and his staff are wonderful. I've been going to BAH for almost 35 years and would never consider going elsewhere. When I visit, I know my companions have had the very best care (and the most up to date care) available. Thank goodness they are here for us!
I trust the care of my beloved 11-year-old pug to Dr. Perry. He is very knowledgeable and gentle. He is not only a doctor, but also a friend who listens. The front staff are always polite and considerate. I love this place! So glad I found it since I am new to Chicago.
My experience with Broadway Animal Hospital has been great in dealing with my 18 year old kitty who has failing kidneys. Super friendly & very helpful. Dr Perry and hospital manager, Michael, have gone above & beyond and have been great about calling me with updates and more. I appreciate them & am glad they're in the neighborhood.
Services Administered with Care
We don’t only offer cures and fixes for your pet’s maladies—we offer long term solutions for their care. Our services are all founded on a desire to treat your pet with the utmost care and compassion—not just with medical treatments. Learn more about our services:
What Makes Us Different?
At Broadway Animal Hospital, our care goes beyond just pet care—we think people care is important, too. Every client of ours, no matter who they are or where they come from, can expect the same exceptional treatment:
- Our doctors will return your call the same day.
- We take next-day appointments for your convenience.
- Our doctors make client education a priority in all appointments.
- We proudly welcome clients from all walks of life.
Whether you're looking for a new veterinarian, or are a brand-new pet parent, we invite you to learn more about us! To make an appointment, give us a call at (773) 262-5445, and we’ll be happy to accommodate you. We look forward to welcoming you and your pet!